-From: a birthday buddy, who remembered it's birthday buddy's birthday, and typed it's name into google, and I see clarinets, so I'm assuming it is indeed my birthday buddy and that this is your birthday?
ps: You may delete this comment if you wish, because I just realized that having your birthday on a public site may leave you more vulnerable to identity thieves... whoops.. I hope you find this before someone steals your identity! o_O (unless... the comment does not leave an associated date with this message? Then your identity may be safe perhaps?)
ahhh!!!! i know who this is! and i didnt see you on facebook so i didnt tell you happy birthday, although i promise i did think of you, birthday buddy!! but if you see this, happy late birthday, birthday buddy!
AHH!! you found it! ^_^ (it = your birthday comment) thanks for the birthday wishes!!
and i deactivated my facebook a few months ago(something about it just gets my nerves all weird :/ )
anywho, temporary farewell, birthday buddy!, as i drop off the face of the internet planet once more, for an unknown amount of time. *insert wooshing noises that one might hear from someone wearing a cape while disappearing*
My name is Laura and i'm a freshman at ECU and i'm currently majoring in music, but i want to get a double major in math, too. i'm not very good at writing about myself - i think i'll stop now and get back to this later. oh, and i'm really good at procrastinating, so i probably won't get back to this later, just warning you.
HEY LAURA!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D
ReplyDelete-From: a birthday buddy, who remembered it's birthday buddy's birthday, and typed it's name into google, and I see clarinets, so I'm assuming it is indeed my birthday buddy and that this is your birthday?
ps:
You may delete this comment if you wish, because I just realized that having your birthday on a public site may leave you more vulnerable to identity thieves... whoops.. I hope you find this before someone steals your identity! o_O
(unless... the comment does not leave an associated date with this message? Then your identity may be safe perhaps?)
Anywho, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
ahhh!!!! i know who this is! and i didnt see you on facebook so i didnt tell you happy birthday, although i promise i did think of you, birthday buddy!! but if you see this, happy late birthday, birthday buddy!
ReplyDeleteAHH!! you found it! ^_^ (it = your birthday comment)
ReplyDeletethanks for the birthday wishes!!
and i deactivated my facebook a few months ago(something about it just gets my nerves all weird :/ )
anywho, temporary farewell, birthday buddy!, as i drop off the face of the internet planet once more, for an unknown amount of time.
*insert wooshing noises that one might hear from someone wearing a cape while disappearing*