Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dash

At the beginning of the summer, I really wanted it to go by fast so I could see all my friends at school again. Now, I just want to pause it for as long as possible. I still want to see my school friends, but after my mission trip with the college group from church last week, I've gotten a lot closer with my church friends. I don't want to leave them all behind! But without marching band, I'll be able to come home more this semester, and when I can't come home, I have an apartment that is open to visitors!

But yeah, what an awesome trip. Way too short, though.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more Laura. It was an amazing week. We saw God do many things through us and in us. It was so cool having everyone together for that week. I look forward to seeing what He will be doing in the future. You rock and thank you for all the help you have given them summer.

    Love In Christ,

    James

    ReplyDelete