Man, i'm always living for the weekend. Tomorrow's friday!! Yay! Only two classes then i'm done! Then it's the weekend! woohoo! My sunday is going to be full of music! I'm going to a clarinet recital at 1, then the brahm's requiem performance at 3 (it's gonna be amazing!!!), then a saxophone recital at 7, and i thought there was one at 5, but i might be lying. Either way, that's a lot of music!
I went to barefoot on the mall today - it's this celebration type thing in the middle of campus - the place we call "the mall" for some reason. It's kinda like the brickyard at state, except it's grass instead of bricks. Jason Deruli-something was there. The one that added words to Hide and Seek. I can't ever remember his name... I didn't really pay that much attention to him, though. Also Carolina Liar - I actually recognized one of their songs, but I don't know why. I still don't know if they're even famous... There were about 7,584,623 dogs there! Of all shapes and sizes. One was so tiny it looked like it's legs would break with every step it took, and another looked to be about the size of a small grizzly bear. I got a free shirt!
Juries are coming up soon... ahh! If you don't know, that's when we play for some of the school of music faculty; it's kind of like a final exam for our lessons. Usually there's 3-5 people that you play for, but I think I may have accidently signed up for a time when there's only going to be one - my teacher. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, though - he'll be my toughest judge, so it might be a bad thing... i may need to change that...
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment